Are you locked out of your Facebook account? Don’t worry, it’s a common problem and it’s usually easy to fix. Here’s how to unlock your Facebook account:
- First, try logging in with your email address or phone number and password. If this doesn’t work, try resetting your password. To do this, click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address or phone number, and then you’ll receive instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, it’s possible that your account has been disabled by Facebook. This can happen if you violate the Facebook terms of service, for example by posting spam or inappropriate content. To appeal the disablement of your account, you can fill out this form: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1804948431585580
- If you’re still having trouble unlocking your account, it’s possible that your account has been hacked. To secure your account and regain access, follow these steps:
- Change your password
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Review your login activity to see if there are any unfamiliar logins
- Report the hack to Facebook
By following these steps, you should be able to unlock your Facebook account and regain access to your account. Remember to always use a strong and unique password, and enable two-factor authentication to protect your account from hackers.
Hello Dear Facebook Team My Facebook account is locked and there is a problem with Confirm Your Identity and I have submitted your according all government proof which is there,but I am not able to unlock my account. Please give me the option of get a code by, email or geta code on your phone to get my account unlocked. Through which I can unlock my Facebook account